Treating Erythematotelangiectatic Rosacea Using Our HOCl Mist
If you are looking for Erythematotelangiectatic rosacea treatment, you might have come across Revitalizing mist. If not, let us introduce you to PurClarity's Revitalizing Mist, our new skin care product for rosacea. So, what is HOLC mist, and how does it treat Erythematotelangiectatic rosacea?
What is Erythematotelangiectatic Rosacea?
Erythematotelangiectatic rosacea (ETR), also known as vascular rosacea, is a type of rosacea characterized by persistent flushing and redness of the skin. Small blood vessels on the face enlarge and become visible, and they can disappear after a while. Without proper treatment, the symptoms of ETR can spread to the entire face and become permanent.
Symptoms of Erythematotelangiectatic Rosacea
- Redness on the nose, cheeks, chin, and forehead
- More visible small blood vessels
- Swollen nose skin
- Irritation, itching, and stinging on the skin
- Sensitive and burning skin
- Dry and scaly skin
Causes of Erythematotelangiectatic rosacea
Researchers have not yet found the cause of rosacea, but underlying factors are believed to trigger and worsen ETR and other types of rosacea.
Erythematotelangiectatic rosacea is associated with two factors:
- Release of nitric oxide by the body's cells, causing small blood vessels to dilate and become visible.
- Miscommunication between the blood vessels and the nervous system
If any of these factors come into play, the blood vessels on the facial skin become dilated and can be seen just below the skin surface. Several factors cause the symptoms of ETR to flare up, including:
- Stress and anxiety
- Certain foods-spicy foods
- Hot tea or coffee
- Extreme cold or high temperatures
- Strenuous physical activities
How to Treat Erythematotelangiectatic Rosacea Using Our HOCL Mist
There is no cure for ETR, but there are treatments that calm and reduce the symptoms. If left untreated, the symptoms will worsen, take longer to clear up, and you will experience frequent flare-ups.
Several ETR treatments exist, but products with HOCL as the main ingredient, like our revitalizing mist, are more effective.
What is HOCL?
Hypochlorous acid (HOCL) is a molecule created naturally by the body's immune system to fight infections and promote natural healing. It consists of chlorine, hydrogen, and water, components that give it anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
You may have heard about this skincare product's hero ingredient recently. But, it has been used as a major ingredient in skincare products for many years, but it has only gained popularity recently.
The HOCL ingredient used in our skincare products is not drawn from the human body but manufactured in the lab using electrolysis. With the recent increase in demand because of the positive reviews from rosacea patients, HOCL is now being manufactured in large quantities to help millions of people dealing with rosacea worldwide.
How Hypochlorous Acid Helps With Erythematotelangiectatic Rosacea
The anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties of HOCL help treat ETR because it is an inflammatory skin care condition.
HOCL reduces the irritation and inflammation that cause the redness of the skin and causes the small blood vessels to contract. The redness and flushing become less when the blood vessels shrink to normal.
Hypochlorous acid prevents further flare-ups of Erythematotelangiectatic rosacea symptoms by fighting the bacteria causing the infections and only leaving good bacteria to facilitate the healing of the damaged skin.
How To Incorporate HOCL Into Your Skincare Routine
Because of the current hype around the benefits of HOCL, many skincare products claim to have HOCL as their main ingredient. HOCL is available in many forms, like sprays, creams, or serums. However, you must do research and be sure of the product you incorporate into your skincare routine because your skin is already sensitive and inflamed, and you do not want to make things worse.
Our PurClarity's Revitalizing Mist is among the best and most genuine HOCL products on the market. It is packaged in a highly portable bottle that fits in all your bags, so you can carry it everywhere. This allows you to use the spray immediately after you feel the irritation building up.
There is no better treatment for Erythematotelangiectatic rosacea than HOCL because it replicates what the body uses to fight rosacea. Also, our HOCL mist guarantees your safety because it is FDA-cleared.
Our HOCL mist is very easy to use; it only requires you to spray it directly on your face. For the best results, use HOCL regularly in small quantities.
Moreover, HOCL is safe for all skin types, even the most sensitive ones. It will calm your ETR symptoms without any negative side effects. It does not contain harsh chemicals or ingredients that dry, irritate or cause a burning sensation on your sensitive skin.
Why Use Our HOCL to Treat Erythematotelangiectatic Rosacea
- Manages different types of rosacea- There are four types of rosacea, papulopustular rosacea, ocular rosacea, phymatous rosacea, and erythematotelangiectatic rosacea, and our HOCL mist can manage all of them. Most people suffer from multiple types of rosacea, and it helps to have a single product that can manage them all. You do not have to use multiple products that might react and worsen the condition.
- Aids In healing and prevents scarring- HOCL speeds up your skin's natural healing process, and repairs damaged skin. It fights bacteria and alleviates inflammation, earning you spotless and healthy skin.
- Uses simple ingredients- Our HOCL uses simple but powerful ingredients, which makes it safe for all types of skin. It only contains Electrolyzed water, Sodium chloride, and pure hypochlorous. HOCL mist is free of parabens, fragrances, alcohol, or mineral oils that might harm your skin.